Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Mum!

This past weekend was my Mom's Birthday. It was an important one, although I won't spill the beans on how old she is (she wouldn't like that). We had a small gathering at my house. In my mom's honor we decided to do something a little extra special for her, just to let her know how much we love her. So all us kids (Scott, Missy, Me, Sean and Brandon) wrote down 50 things that we LOVE about Mom and put them in a jar for her to read whenever she wants to know how much she is loved, or whenever she needs a good cry. After we opened all the gifts and shed some tears we went to Stoney River for a lovely meal and then back to my casa for her favorite, carrot cake.





Happy Birthday Mom! I love you millions of pennies worth! xoxo

post signature

1 comment:

SHANNA said...

okay- so i just got caught up on all your blogs! i really think we could be best friends... other than the sports stuff, we have very similar taste in jewelry, fashion, HOT GUYS on awesome shows! i hope your mom had a great birthday. i am SO jealous that you got to see mamma mia at the fox! i wanted to see it so bad, but it snuck up on me and i missed it. i LOVE the "sparkle" necklace- SO cute! i love your posts..... thanks for keeping it updated!