Saturday, December 13, 2008

A long December

December is going by too fast this year, I have hardly had any time to enjoy it. I miss watching all the holiday movies on TV, I have not had much time to finish my christmas shopping and I haven't turned on my christmas lights since I haven't been at home long enough to see them. It's a bit of a bummer. Work at this time of the year is INSANE! We have been booked solid with holiday parties and weddings. This week I worked over 90 hours decorating 60 cakes and hundreds of petit fours daily. But I have a job so I really can't complain. One more week to go and it will start to slow back down again. So I will finally have a day off next weekend and I can't wait! I am going to clean, and turn on my christmas lights, see my family, and most of all sleep in. YAY!

1 comment:

SHANNA said...

merry christmas! send some of those cakes and petit fours this way.... YUM!!