Saturday, January 17, 2009

Roxy

Bye Bye Betsy...Bonjour Roxy!
For all those who don't already know I like to name my vehicles. Well last Saturday night after much research I purchased a new car. A "red rock crystal pearl" Jeep Wrangler (that was the actual name of the color). I have always wanted a Jeep since I first saw the movie clueless and was instantly jealous of Cher's white "practice" jeep. They always looked so fun so this time when I bought my car I bought what I wanted. Not what was reasonable, or practical, or safe. I bought exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier with my decision. So if was so long to my old Hyundai Elantra Besty and Hello to my new Jeep Roxy. Its my belief that every car should have a name. So whats your cars name?

1 comment:

SHANNA said...

oh ~ it's beautiful!!! congratulations. i don't really have a name for my big ole car, so we will just call it the bus!