Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Well 2008 has come and gone, faster than I could have imagined. What has happened this year? I have maintained friendships with a great group of friends, I have an unbelievable loving family, and I have watched my nephew Beckham grow and take his first steps. I still work at the same restaurant which I love most days. I haven't been evicted from my Condo so I fell pretty damn good about that. So I guess my big success for 2008 would have to be that I was able to support myself living on my own. What will 2009 hold for me? Whatever it is I hope that it is something AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC! My new years resolution is just to do things that make me happy and maybe things I wouldn't normally do, take more risks.



So to ring in the New Year I spent it at Eric and Chris' house. We drank some lovely punch, I'm sorry VERY lovely punch. Counted down with Dick Clark, played LCR, and just had a good time.





I Hope that all of you have a great 2009! xoxo

No comments: