Monday, June 15, 2009

me, lately?

Someone sent me this a little while ago : So here is
Me, Lately!

listening to: Abba in my car to and from working while wishing I was cast in the movie Mamma Mia

feeling: worried all the time

wishing: that I didn't have to do everything for or by myself all the time

excited: about going to Pittsburgh on Saturday

loving: the scent of my new shower gel: its coconut lime

planning: to write a book and become famous

daydreaming: about marrying Sidney Crosby and living next door to Mario Lemieux

discovering: that even though life is difficult; that its SUPPOSED to be

knowing: that have a wonderful family that will always be there with whatever I need

fearing: that my life will not turn out how I want it to, but hoping that I will be happy

fighting: the urge to stay in bed all day

Longing: for the day when I can look back on my life and realize that all my dreams have come true

So...

you, lately???

post signature

No comments: